m
e
s
s
a
g
e
Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita
Entries Owner Linkies EXTRAPAGE EXTRAPAGE Credit
today is the day
Friday 9 January 2015 . 0 Comment(s) .
Assalamualaikum,

In a land of myths of the timer of magic , a destiny of a great kingdom rest 
on the shoulder of a young girl , her name is..... (Merlin's opening haha)

Okay today is the day... (the day of what?) It should be the day of me.
I had expected this since I was born.
My birthday it always turn out to be like boring 
because it's January and no one has a mood to celebrate it including me~ 
We all busy for preparation to go to school tomorrow.
You know I don't like surprises because it will be the 'awkward surprise' 
for my birthday because I don't know to make that 'shock plus happy face'.
The fact is I don't like surprises.

Okay IF tomorrow - someone said 'happy birthday' to me --- 
what face should I make?Happy face ?
Wah that's awkward because I'm not happy for that wishes.
The thing I feel is ... nothing.Okay whatever~

The perfect present that I really love is someone give me the present but 
I don't know what it is because I can't see it and the owner is not telling me what it is ~

Okay fill in the blanks with the correct answer :
 The present is Al - _ a _ _ _ _ h .   

So, happy birthday to me,
sweet sixteen hehe
+ : Are you happy fatimah?
- : Are you asking me?
+ : Than who else?
- : Me? Happy?...

perhaps?
 (awkward smiling that I want to make tomorrow)
or maybe this face~
(*you will make people afraid of you )
second face cancel

Maybe I should stop typing or I will put more crazy idea ~ daa.
But before that, EVEN GOOGLE WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ why don't any of my friends or my family members?Do I look like a loner?no right?


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post